Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AKU KENA TAG......

Tag people :NONE...
1. How are you?
Waktu jwp tag ni aku tak sihat
2. Who was the last person you hugged?
My beloved Husband lerr...
3. Look to your left, what do you see?
Students' assignment
4. Where do you like to be the most?
My home
5. Whats your fave film?
Action Movie and science fiction (no specific film)
6. What does the last person you commented on fs mean to you?
No one
7. What did you last laugh about?
tak der
8. Where was your default took?
none
9. Whats the first thing you look for in a girl/guy?
eyes
10. If your still in school, whats your fave lesson?
English, kesusasteraan melayu n geography
11. What do you work as / want to work as?
Lecturer/ i want to be an interior designer
12. Do you play video games? if so, which is your fave game?
tak suka sgt
13. Who never fails to make you laugh?
My husband, my family and my friends
14. What are you listening to right now?
Jet tgah bercakap ngan Tunangnya si Ikan buntal sambil meluahkan gelodak rindu di jiwa, hahaha. Meleleh taik telinga aku.....
15. Who did you last have a sleepover with?
My husband
16. I bet you miss someone, who?
My husband
17. Are you happy with your life right now?
Definetly
18. Why did you last get upset?
Yesterday....merajuk manja
19. Who was the last person you texted?
My husband
20. Who do you live with?
My husband
21. Do you like living with them?
Mesti
22. Who did you last shout at and why?
takder
23. Are you normally a happy person?
Yup...
24. What was the last thing you went to see in the movies and with who?
The eagle eye with Farhana
25. Whats your fave food?
All types of food
26.Are you in love?
I am deeply in love
27. Do you remember how you was 3 years ago?
Yes, masih lg mencari identiti sendiri-dlm berfesyen
28. If so, does it make you cringe?
Nop
29. If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
My husband
30. Whats your fave thing in your room?
My bed-my husband n i beli purposely utk our wedding. katil bertiang yang aku idam-idamkan
31. If you had one wish, what would you wish for ?
Sgt byk. Tapi yang penting semoga hidup kami diredhai TUHAN dan yg paling pnting aku harap kami meninggal dlam keimanan. Aku paling takut sekiranya aku dan keluargaku mati tanpa iman yang cukup.

1 comment:

Neeza Shahril said...

amboi pengantin baru ni... sedang berhoneymoon lagi ya...
Alhamdulillah..
semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat...